Applies to: SharePoint Server 2013, SharePoint Foundation 2013
Summary: Resolve the SharePoint Health Analyzer rule “Verify that OAuth is configured correctly for the Machine Translation Service application proxy.”
Rule Name: Verify that OAuth is configured correctly for the Machine Translation Service application proxy.
Cause: OAuth is not configured correctly for the Machine Translation Service application proxy.
Resolution: Ensure that every Web application with a Machine Translation Service application proxy has a connection to a User Profile service application and an App Management service application, and is in claims-based authentication mode.
- Verify that the user account that is performing this procedure is a member of the Farm Administrators group.
- On the Central Administration website, clickApplication Management.
- On the Application Management page, in theService Applications section, click Configure service application associations.
- In theApplication Proxy Group column, click the proxy group for the Web application or service application that you want to configure. Usually it is the default Application Proxy Group.
- Select theUser Profile Service Application Proxy check box and the App Management Service Application Proxy check box.
- Go back to the Central Administration Home page. In theApplication Management section, click Manage web applications.
- Click the Web application you want to configure, and then click theAuthentication Providers button on the ribbon.
- Ensure that the Membership Provider Name for theDefault zone is Claims Based Authentication. If not, you have to migrate the Web applications from classic mode to claims-based authentication. For more information, see Migrate from classic-mode to claims-based authentication in SharePoint 2013.